Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Google Puzzles Blog

Howdy folks. I'm happy to be here writing to you at this time. I am almost done developing the content for the new website. I have a few more tasks to finish up and then it will be ready. I am still shooting to have it released before the weekend, we'll see.

This post is to tell you about a great new blog out there created for the Wei Hwa Puzzle Challenges called Google Puzzles. The author not only gives tips and solutions but also provides additional insights into the puzzles which make the blog a great read. There are other puzzle related tidbits that you may also find interesting.

And that's not all, if you are like me and can't get enough Google related reading material, the author of the blog is also covering Google product releases like the new spreadsheet application.

Now if I can just bribe him into contributing for GF also....

On a side note, if you know of a graphic designer that could help me out with a new logo / banner for the new site, that would be a huge help. Have them email me at gfacts@gmail.com, thanks!!

Get all of the MSN Conspiracy Game Answers here

1 Comments:

At 6/07/2006 7:26 AM, Blogger MRoninS said...

HI gf!
My fiance is a pretty good graphic designer, I'll have to ask him to check out your logo info.
Thanks for the info on the puzzle blog..

MR

 

Post a Comment

<< Home