Friday, May 26, 2006

Finishing What You've Started

There is something to be said about finishing the things you start, you know not quiting in the middle when the hard times come. I've started two things that I plan on finishing. The first is the AWR and the other is the Eurostar quest. I'm running out of time on the latter so my concentration over the next few days will be on completing that quest.

I mentioned yesterday that I would add some pictures since it's been a lot of text only lately. So here is a collection of questions that I have completed from the AWR.


MistressRoninS, don't give up on the AWR, it's a fun quest and I promise the other questions aren't as hard as the first. If you still need the first answer just shoot me an email at davincicodequest@gmail.com (yes I know, I'll make a new one just for GF soon). I want to see your name on that leaderboard!!

I also changed my profile so that you can view the other blogs that I am working on. Currently this is the only blog I have had time to regularly update. As I mentioned previously, I will be working on the Eurostar quest so you may see some updates on that blog over the next couple days. If you have topic ideas / thoughts / suggestions / requests just let me know.

Also, I wanted to thank all of you for participating in the AWR with me. Sometimes it's more fun when things are accomplished collectively, and for me, that seems to be the case with these quests.

Get all of the MSN Conspiracy Game Answers here

13 Comments:

At 5/26/2006 7:40 AM, Blogger meg said...

Clue refers to US sports teams.

 
At 5/26/2006 8:55 AM, Blogger Ken Heutmaker said...

There's a clue in the html source for the page. It is a hidden image file.

 
At 5/26/2006 9:51 AM, Blogger Niraj said...

elly, in order to find "the street you're on," you need to remember exactly where you are at. You need to recall the clues that got you the answer that brought you to 3.

 
At 5/26/2006 10:09 AM, Blogger meg said...

The street address of the sports arena (according to the map on its web page) is a man's name. I imbd'ed him and found his first movie---but have never managed to get that question right though I believe I have the right answer.

 
At 5/26/2006 10:17 AM, Blogger Niraj said...

meg, the answer you had posted yesterday was correct, and it should be working now...have you tried it again?

You definitely had the correct answer.

 
At 5/26/2006 10:33 AM, Blogger meg said...

It is working. I was still having trouble yesterday--probably my fault--and jumped ahead courtesy of a clue for city #6 in another "thread" on this blog.

 
At 5/26/2006 1:12 PM, Blogger meg said...

Elly,

In the "stuck?" clues you are reminded that sometimes it's important to know where you are to follow the clue. I think this is that time!

NJ Gal,

I think you have not gotten the seek the truth question right. For a long time I thought I was looking for a US mint location (a play on the word capital) but I was being way too obtuse. There is another embedded clue to help.

 
At 5/26/2006 1:21 PM, Blogger Niraj said...

The page that says "you have not sought the truth" is not a riddle (there's no number in the title bar). It indicates that you did not have a correct answer, and it explains why (you did not seek the truth).

 
At 5/26/2006 10:36 PM, Blogger MRoninS said...

GF you're a sweetie but I am stubborn! I will try to figure out the first challenge as long as it doesnt make it impossible to finish the euro*quest, since I am still on the level 2. I still havent the faintest idea how to answer the question though. This mostly has to do with my intimidation for numbers. All my puzzle solving wit goes down the drain.
Thank you for thinking of me!
MR

 
At 5/27/2006 12:26 PM, Blogger Niraj said...

MistressRoninS, despite its appearance, the first question does not require either graphing nor math. As another hint, the number pairs represent letters.

jj and h-sizzle, jj's on the right track. Keep in mind, the last sentence in the riddle does not have any grammatical errors. Inspect it closely.

 
At 5/27/2006 3:02 PM, Blogger Nikon said...

Hi,
Hopefully not too off-topic.
I saw many "screen shots" in the DaVinci Code Quest, & now Eurostar.
I can't get one onto my Google blog. I hit cntrl+PrintScreen, then open a "new post" box on my blog - and at the cursor hit Alt+V.
Nothing appears.
What am I I doing wrong ( be polite :)
Thanks,
Paul

 
At 5/27/2006 6:41 PM, Blogger meg said...

one

 
At 5/31/2006 9:03 AM, Blogger meg said...

Elly,

I went to amazon on a whim and punched in form follows finance. It really helped!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home