Monday, June 05, 2006

General Status Update

Hey everyone, I hope that you are all doing well. I am currently busy getting the new server up and ready for the new NBC reality show, Treasure Hunters. Fear not though, as I am not neglecting my faithful GF readers. I have a new blog and forum that will be coming online at the same time.

The new makeover is going to make the blog much more engaging. You will be able to register with a single username and make posts in the forum and comments in the blog. Additionally, I will be able to create multiple blogs and aggregate the posts onto the homepage which will make it much easier to follow. For instance, I'll create a new blog for the MSN game, one for the AWR, and one for general Google topics so that the content will be separated, but together.

I am very excited about this change and I think it will make the time you spend on this blog more enjoyable. The new server will also be much quicker and more reliable then blogspot and the iphorum forum. I am working hard on it and hope to have it finished before the weekend. I will still try and keep the content rolling with a few posts on the MSN game soon.

Thanks for your understanding through this transition.

Get all of the MSN Conspiracy Game Answers here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home