Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Go Meg! MSN Conspiracy Game Solutions

As I mentioned in my last post, I am getting closer to having the new website/blog up and running. But, in the mean time I have to admit that I have been a bit negligent in providing you with solutions to recent puzzles and also providing you with info on new Google content (like the spreadsheet signup). I promise that it will all be worth it in the end.

Thankfully GF readers always come through in the spirit of community to help one another. Meg, who has been a faithful GF reader has provided solutions and tips for the MSN Conspiracy Game on her blog which can be found here. Now what is really great is that on the new site (which I am tirelessly working on) each of you can have a blog and contribute content, all in one location and with a forum included. I am very excited about this and cannot wait to make it available to you.

Thanks again Meg, and thank you all for continuing to visit the GF blog on a daily basis.

Get all of the MSN Conspiracy Game Answers here

1 Comments:

At 6/07/2006 7:21 AM, Blogger Liz said...

Hi GF the new website seems like an awesome idea... Eagerly waiting for the release... Cheers!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home