Monday, May 22, 2006

And the winner is...

Who cares? With all the debate concerning cheating, taxes, and the general administration of the puzzles, combined with the movie's lackluster reviews, no one. I figure they'll look at the submission times, eliminate the sub 2 minute entries and put the next 15 lowest entries into a hat and draw a winner, who will promptly reject the prizes because of the taxes.

I think it would be quite humorous if Sony/Google tried to prosecute a player for cheating. Talk about another PR nightmare. I think I am going to start looking into the Eurostar quest before it ends, I've played a couple of the challenges but haven't made it much farther than that. I'm curious to find out what everyone is doing now that the quest is officially over. Let me know!

Get all of the MSN Conspiracy Game Answers here

5 Comments:

At 5/22/2006 2:34 PM, Blogger lookingbusy said...

They really blew it! For a contest set up like this, there are really only 2 days that the puzzles needed to be different. Those were day 24 and the final puzzle. Was there really 12358 different puzzles? I don't think so! I wonder if something went wrong in quality control...

 
At 5/23/2006 11:58 AM, Blogger Ann said...

I saw the Movie friday night. It was pretty good and remained fairly faithful to the book (few minor changes like one cryptex instead of two and some locations) until the end then they blew it in like the last ten minutes. Any one who has read the book would have had serious issues with it. Spoilers after this point stop reading if you haven't seen the movie or read the book. First of all in the movie they tell Sophie that she is the decendant and that her parents and brother were all dead, and that Jaques was not her grandfather. Also they get into the supposed secret chamber at Rosslyn. That chamber has NEVER been accessed in anyway. In the book they do not get into the chamber, Jaques is her grandfather and her grandmother and her brother are caretakers at Rosslyn. Also they do HINT at the fact that Sophie is a decendant of christ but never say it outright. At least they do have Langdon finding the true location of the Grail.

 
At 5/23/2006 11:58 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

well my friend asked me that question... what would you do if you found out you were a living descendant of Jesus Christ. I replied "Keep quiet and not get killed!" :)

nyways, anybody hear anything about the prizes?

 
At 5/23/2006 12:38 PM, Blogger MRoninS said...

Verite
He does have a blog for the euro star quest. I too need to get on it before its over.
Its at
http://eurostarquest.blogspot.com/

Good luck!
MR

 
At 5/24/2006 8:49 AM, Blogger MRoninS said...

I thought the wagon thing was meant to be cynical funny in a pittiful way. It made me laugh in a bitter sort of way. I think it was good, a gentle way of brushing light into the subject.
MR

 

Post a Comment

<< Home