Saturday, May 20, 2006

Da Vinci Code Final Challenge Final - Puzzle #5

The last challenge is the Geography Challenge, or the Jigsaw Challenge. You have a puzzle broken into about 20 or 25 pieces. Put the peices together and you are finished.

From Pyro: it's a shifting image of several screens from the movie; I glimpsed Silas stalking toward [someone], hands holding a Cryptex, an old man cowering in terror (Sauniere?), and a close-up of a man's face. There were probably a couple more as well, though I didn't have enough of it together to tell what they were.

Hopefully we can get a screen shot of these different images. Possibly by leaving one peice undone until the puzzle rotates through all images? If not just do your best working from the outside in.

Get all of the MSN Conspiracy Game Answers here

3 Comments:

At 5/21/2006 6:24 AM, Blogger Jason said...

Well, I finished. I fumbled that final puzzle a bit too much. I went into the final puzzle only having used about 2.5 minutes. Unfortunately, the final puzzle messed me up and it took me a total of 7 minutes.

 
At 5/21/2006 8:17 AM, Blogger linuxdave said...

Here are some screenshots of the puzzle images that are cycled that I took.

 
At 5/21/2006 11:15 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

I discovered (or maybe everyone already knew this) that you can pull the puzzle peices completely out of the square. I would separate them at the bottom of the screen to make it easier to see the shapes - especially for those center peices

 

Post a Comment

<< Home