Saturday, May 20, 2006

Help Me Win 1000 Dollars

Hey everyone, I've done my best to help you win the Grand Prize, please help me win $1000. Please vote 10 for Rex at http://www.1800petmeds.com/petcontest/vote/6006037436590614018 It will only take a moment to click on the link and vote for my dog rex, but if I win the contest it would be a huge a huge help for me. The contest winners are by the number of votes first and rating second. So while rex has a very high rating, he doesn't have enough votes yet (shy by about 6,000). Thanks to all of you who have already supported this blog by voting for Rex. Together you can make this happen for me, and for that I am grateful.

I've update the final challenge screen captures below and added descriptions to help clear up how to make it through all five final challenge puzzles quickly. For other images see http://www.imgplace.net/codefinal/ Hope this helps somebody win the Google Da Vinci Code Quest Challenge. Good Luck and Click Fast!

Get all of the MSN Conspiracy Game Answers here

7 Comments:

At 5/20/2006 11:25 AM, Blogger Grandama JoJo said...

Thanks for all of the great work! I finished in just under 20mins, I wasn't going for the grand prize. I just wanted to have fun. I voted for your dog a dozen times. I'm at university and I've been going around to different computers in the labs voting! Thanks again!

 
At 5/20/2006 4:57 PM, Blogger MRoninS said...

The site can identify you by cookies.
MR

 
At 5/20/2006 8:52 PM, Blogger Jer said...

MR, thank you for your comment on my blog - I replied with a comment there in appreciation of what you said.

I'd like to invite others to visit my blog and comment on the Da Vinci controversy as well.

There is NO agenda, and it is NOT a commercial site. Merely a place for offering different viewpoints on a subject that seems to interest us all.

 
At 5/20/2006 8:55 PM, Blogger G00GLEFACT said...

Wow!! I didn't realize how disturbed some people are. If you don't want to vote for Rex, then don't. If you want to help me out by spreading the link on myspace that would be awesome!! But please keep your profanity and insults to yourself.

 
At 5/20/2006 9:02 PM, Blogger ThereIN said...

hey guys, i just saw the movie... its good!!!
lot of details have been edited w/o tempering the content. Also the sequences have been rearranged as flash backs.

 
At 5/20/2006 9:05 PM, Blogger ThereIN said...

Hi GF, I too did vote for Rex...
good luck for the contest.

 
At 5/21/2006 11:38 AM, Blogger G00GLEFACT said...

Apparently, 1 in 100,000 people are mentally disturbed and have nothing better to do then create more garbage on the Internet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home