Thursday, May 18, 2006

More Puzzles ++

As usual, GoogleFact readers are on top of the latest news. Here is a screenshot of the the updated Da Vinci Code Quest Module.


I am looking forward to these puzzles as they will certainly be more challenging then the original quest. Yes I will provide the solutions for the puzzles as I solve them. Hopefully people will be more open to this blog providing solutions since there is no prize associated with the new puzzles.

For those of you wondering how I know that I've had 97,387 hits since March 30th (the day I started tracking with analytics, which is the free version of Urchin), see this post. I suspect tomorrow I'll be making a 100,000 hits post!!

Good Luck tomorrow everyone, and hopefully this time it will take a little more than luck.

Get all of the MSN Conspiracy Game Answers here

3 Comments:

At 5/18/2006 5:30 AM, Blogger Artemiy said...

Yeah, I've seen this one on my page too. BTW, so many cryptexes on ebay... Anyone won the grand prize from here? B'cause the answer is all over the net already.

 
At 5/18/2006 11:18 AM, Blogger Mr. Sheldrake said...

Hey there.... does anyone know a way to see the original chess puzzles from the Google Da Vinci Code Quest? I am interesting in seeing the original board setups and the correct sequence of three moves for as many puzzles as possible. Note: I am not looking for the answers to the "cheats" that accompanied the puzzles... just the board and moves. Thanks, tsheldrake@gmail.com

 
At 5/18/2006 12:40 PM, Blogger meloukhia said...

Sheldrake, chessproblems.com has a very large number of interactive chess problems which you can use for practice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home