Thursday, May 18, 2006

GoogleFact Forum

But I digress, I have a huge favor to ask of all of you. As you know I wasn't able to win a prized cryptex, and I know you all felt bad for me. My spouse felt bad for me too and found a contest that I can win with your help. It's a cutest dog contest!! O.K. so all you have to do is go to this link and vote 10 for our dog. You guys/gals are the best, thanks for helping a fellow blogger out. Now for the forum details.

I created a forum for everyone after the suggestion by MistressRoninS. You can find it at http://googlefact.iphorum.com/. I know, I'm sorry I couldn't host it myself but my servers are down because of the move and I wanted to put something out there to make it easy for the finalists to discuss the grand prize challenge.

I have also created a forum for the eurostarquest at the same location. H-sizzle has already volunteered to be one of the first to do the challenge and is going to inform me via email what she discovers after she completes the puzzles. It should benefit you to have at least some knowledge of the type of questions that will be asked before you start, so I will update the blog as soon as I hear from her.

Tekee has modified his cryptex to make all of the pins usable. His modded cryptex and tutorial can be found at his blog http://tekee.blogspot.com/. Good luck to everyone tomorrow.

Thanks again for everybody who has participated in this blog, you've made it a lot of fun for myself and others. Hopefully the forums will allow us to have more discussion as we continue to solve puzzles and examine Google's products and services. Cheers

Get all of the MSN Conspiracy Game Answers here

11 Comments:

At 5/18/2006 7:35 PM, Blogger Susan K. said...

What is your dog's name, G00GLEFACT?

 
At 5/18/2006 8:34 PM, Blogger ThereIN said...

yeah! what is its name? I voted him/her ten!!!

 
At 5/18/2006 8:34 PM, Blogger Tekee said...

For those that are interested, I will post the dimensions of the three extra teeth tommorow.

 
At 5/18/2006 8:38 PM, Blogger Tekee said...

A perfect 10!

 
At 5/18/2006 8:49 PM, Blogger G00GLEFACT said...

Hey guys/gals thanks for voting!! His name is Rex, because he is so big and ferocious.

Don't forget to sign up on the forums also!

 
At 5/19/2006 12:56 AM, Blogger MRoninS said...

Yay! thank you for making the forum! I am attempting to join right now but there is an internet snafu, just not sure if it's ours or the site. I will check back to let you know.

I voted for the cutie dog. Not like you will have a problem winning absolutely adorable.

MR

 
At 5/19/2006 1:05 AM, Blogger MRoninS said...

Hmm site is having some major slow issues. I tried to register but it gave me an error message so I will try again tomorrow. Again! thank you so much. It will be nice to have a forum. Isn't tomorrow the big day for GDVCQ? Good Luck everyone!!

I will be contemplating getting in line for the first showing of the movie or waiting until it thins out a bit to get a late night showing on a week night where hopefully no one will be there using their cell phone so me and my fiance don't have to demand a refund as we always do.
(we are theater snobs).
MR

 
At 5/19/2006 5:40 AM, Blogger David said...

The final quest has begun (as of 8:30am) on Friday

Good luck all.

 
At 5/19/2006 8:39 AM, Blogger Tekee said...

Hi folks,I posted the dimensions of the brass teeth needed to bring your cryptex to full functionality. http://tekee.blogspot.com/
Good luck in the finals everyone!

 
At 5/19/2006 10:56 AM, Blogger PageUp said...

5 teeth, 2 teeth, no teeth, doesnt matter, the cryptex is lame as a security device since it's possible to open it unscrewing some screws as described here
here

 
At 5/20/2006 5:10 PM, Blogger MRoninS said...

For some reason I cant get the forum to accept my confirmation code so i can register. I tried caps and no caps.. not sure what to do about that. Help?

MR

 

Post a Comment

<< Home