Wednesday, May 03, 2006

GoogleFact SketchUp Challenge

This is the official post for the GoogleFact SketchUp challenge. This challenge is for those of you that have said, or thought, that the Google Da Vinci Code Quest challenge has been to easy. Now I realize that this is not related to the Da Vinci Code, but it is related to Google and it is a bit of a challenge to create a model in SketchUp. For the rest of the details on the challenge see this post.

Here are the submissions that I have already received. You can email your solution to davincicodequest@gmail.com or you can leave a link in the comment to this post. I will add the images to this list as I receive them. Thanks for participating and I look forward to seeing a bunch more great models. If you wish to send a link with your images I will be happy to add a link back to your site. For more information on Google and SketchUp see Google's announcement here. (Click on the images below to see the full size images)



PHIL








GOOGLE FACT



ARTEMIY




Get all of the MSN Conspiracy Game Answers here

2 Comments:

At 5/04/2006 9:59 AM, Blogger Artemiy said...

I'm making a new house now... But still, I'm very far from Phil's work... Wonder, how much time did he spend on drawing all those details...

 
At 5/04/2006 10:06 AM, Blogger Monks said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home